- My family refuses to spend our money in a state hostile to gay marriage--that's why we now have all our supplies shipped from Boston to our California hometown.
- God gave me no choice but to trample on Californians' marriage rights, but don't worry--it was a humble and sincere trampling.
- To the militant homosexual liberal elitist socialist terrorist Obamaist communist humanist atheist crowd, I say, enough! You know who you are.
- We trashed their marriages out of compassion, love and concern for the homosexuals--and now they dare march on our temples of love?
- Mormon polygamy is OK as long as the chicks don't ever hook up together.
- I'll bet you thought I was going somewhere else with this letter.