Eight reasons Blair Feulner makes mad bling:
1. Feulner’s smooth, sexy radio voice makes rich women drop their pledge checks [edited: and panties] instantly.
2. Can translate the BBC’s British-language radio broadcasts to American.
3. Knows that All Things Considered doesn’t actually consider all things, and he’ll talk if the money’s cut off.
4. Can beat any of those hippies at KUER in arm wrestling.
5. Writes all of This American Life host Ira Glass’ jokes, which Feulner first road tests on the stand-up comedy circuit.
6. An extensive collection of tweed jackets with leather elbow patches that isn’t cheap to maintain.
7. Doesn’t write a blog. That alone is worth $150,000.
8. At the flip of a secret switch, can make KCPW “All Skynyrd, All the Time”—don’t push him!