[Big Leagues] My top reasons for loving major league baseball more than any other pro sport:
1. No time clock.
2. No cheerleaders.
3. Good close-ups of players spitting that gawd-awful tobacco-bubble gum mixture.
4. No view-the-video challenges, manager's protests, do-overs or similar lame vestiges from other pansy-ass sports.
5. Good uniforms (Bo-Sox)
6. Bad uniforms (D-backs)
7. You can doze off on the couch during an inning, snooze a while, wake up and it's still the same inning.
8. Manny Ramirez, loping around the bases, dreads flying.
9. Players can scratch, wiggle and rearrange their man junk freely, and on national TV.
10. Colorado Rockies vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Sweep. 'Nuff said.