* A desperate editorial on a smelly office.
* More dating bullshit.
* Another Sexy In SLC candidate "in a relationship."
* Lotsa promo pics of bands, zero information.
* Par-tay shots!
* Half-assed movie reviews.
* Quarter-assed Q&A with Snow Patrol.
* Reality TV reviews no one gives a shit about.
* Pole-dancing class story everyone else did two years ago.
* Yet another home-invasion pictorial.
* Making a mix CD ... seriously?
* Polka dots are back ... again.
* Suck-up bar review.
* In-depth Cup of Noodles review ... what the fuck?
Congratulations: If you bought a cut-rate ad in this Cleveland Steamer of an "alternative weekly" that's actually funded by a multimillion-dollar corporation, you're totally getting your money's worth. (Bill Frost)