[Caution: This entry contains links to Websites with offensive racist, sexist and homophobic content.]
This is the second attempt at connecting the dots in a rather confusing series of month-old events:
- Nazi asshat No. 1, Jack Gray, is running for Salt Lake City Council.
- His buddy, Nazi asshat No. 2--aka Robert Muscheck--is running for Salt Lake City Mayor.
- Nazi asshat No. 3 publishes a horror-show of a Website called Overthrow.com pimping the American National Socialist Workers (Nazi) Party.
- The Deseret Morning News publishes a story explaining that No. 2 has been known to hang around school playgrounds wearing a uniform and accusing poor old schoolteachers of being queer-loving abortionists.
- On his horror-show Website, No. 3 writes that asshat No. 2 seems to share No. 3's National Socialist values.
- Nos. 1 and 3 become outraged at the D-News behalf of No. 2--not over the schoolyard story, but because in another story, the D-News understandably thought No. 3's characterization of No. 2 as a "National Socialist" meant that No. 2 was a member of the American National Socialist Workers Party.
- Apparently, there's some mysterious difference between a "National Socialist" and a "member of the American National Socialist Workers Party."
- The distinction is, apparently, a Very Big Deal for No. 1.
- Making minute distinctions between the various squabbling factions in the right-wing-iverse seems to come very easy to No. 1.
- On the other hand, making rather fucking important distinctions about the real world does not appear to come naturally to No. 3: He refers to the LDS Church-owned Deseret Morning News as a "Jew paper."
- The LDS Church is not Jewish. In fact, as Roseanne Barr famously observed, Utah is the only place where a Jew can be called a "gentile."
- Elsewhere on the National Socialist/American Nationalist/Nazi/whatever Party's Website is a "news" report about a "scientific study" that has "proven" that "white men have bigger cocks than blacks.")
- This report must be very comforting for Nos. 1, 2 and 3.