8. Koffee Kidz, a coffee shop/daycare center where busy parents drop off children through a drive-up window while picking up a latte.
7. O’Seamus Magilicutty’s®, a traditional Irish pub chain operated by the Olive Garden corporation.
6. The Zillaplex 64, an art-house cinema showing Little Miss Sunshine 2: The Return of Heroin Grandpa on 20 screens.
5. Passé Platoon, a funky used clothing shop that carries nothing but second-hand Old Navy apparel (a division of Gapped).
4. The Breakfast Nook, a classic diner serving up Xtreme Pancake Fajita Blasters™ and free Red Bull refills ‘round the clock.
3. Carcino Jen’s, the exclusive tobacco and accessories outlet of Camel and Skoal.
2. The Virgin Ministore, specializing in hard-to-find niche music like Fall Out Boy and Hilary Duff.
1. Wal-Martlette, a cozy 40,000-square-foot neighborhood grocery store.